Dr. Dimitrinka Rooskova graduated from the department of dental medicine with the Bulgarian Medical Academy with Dentistry, in 1993. In 2000 she acquired the specialisation – Oral Surgery.She participates in multiple national and international seminars, congresses and symposiums.
- Certificate for participation in the lecture “Contemporary Endodontics”, part of the programme for post-graduate qualification “The Green Circle” – September 2009,
- Certificate for participation ina seminar about “Patient examinations and treatment planning in a dental implantology practice – clinical and practical methods” – October 2009,
- Certificate for participation in a seminar in “Ceramic fractures: causes, clinical and clinical laboratory methods for their correction” – April 2010,
- Attended the Sofia Dental Meeting – September 2010,
- Participation in the Second International Scientific Congress of BgDSA “Science and Art in Prosthetics and Endodontics” – October 2010,
- Certificate for completion of a course in The Latest Technological Standards in the Treatment of Periodontal Diseases Clinical Studies, part of the Swiss Dental Academy – November 2010,
- Attended the Sofia Dental Meeting – September 2011,
- Participation in the International Science Congress, organized by the Bulgarian Dental Association – October 2011,
- Participation in the VI Congress for restorative dental medicine – October 2011, Plovdiv,
- Certificate for participation in a clinical seminar about the „Furcation defect and periodontical damage. Elimination techniques” – November 2013,
- Participation in the course covering the usage and work with STRAUMANN® Membra Gel™ – November 2011,
- Certificate for participation in a seminar for “Repeated treatment in the endodontics – possibilities and perspectives for the treated teeth” – February 2013,
- Certificate for participation in a clinical seminar about the “Complications with local anesthetics – causes, clinical, prophylactics, and dentist’s attitude” – March 2013,
- Participation in the International Forum for Preventive Dental Medicine – March 2013,
- Participation in the International Sofia Dental Meeting – October 2013.
Besides that she participated in many lectures and practical courses led by international experts: Such as Prof. Edelhoff (Germany), Prof. D’Arcangelo (Italy), Prof. Gamberini (Italy), Dr. Bahman (Switzerland), Dr. Sultan (France), Dr. Kefner (Germany), Dr. Sohoel (Norway), Dr. Troedan (Austria), Dr. Coachman (Brazil). Member of the Bulgarian Dental Association.